Asus ZenBook Pro 15 UX580GE-E2032T (ScreenPad)
- 8th Gen Intel i9-8950HK Processor 2.9GHz
- (Hexa Core, 12M Cache, up to 4.8GHz )
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- 16GB RAM & 1TB PCIe SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB DDR5
- 15.6'' LED-backlit Ultra Slim UHD 3,840x2,160 IPS Touch Display
- 2 Years International Warranty
IT SHOW 2019 | 7th-10th March 2019
How to receive FREE Brother MFC-J491DW Colour Inkjet All-in-One Printer:
Promotion item is strictly while stocks last.
1) EU will submit redemption details to Corporate@brother.com.sg
ii. Contact number
iv. Laptop model no.
v. Serial no. of laptop
2) Email will be responded within 3 working days.
Brother will check against serial number provided by Asus and forward the details to C2O to process for delivery
3) C2O will be in touch with EU directly and arrange for delivery or collection. C2O will complete delivery within 2 weeks upon receiving Brother’s email.
4) Last email submission for redemption will be on 31st March 2019. Last redemption date will be on 12 Apr 2019
ASUS ZenBook Pro UX580GE
Unleash your creative power
There's never been a laptop like the all-powerful, all-conquering ZenBook Pro 15. It's faster and more sophisticated than ever before, and the jaw-dropping new ScreenPad™ adds magic to your creativity. With ZenBook Pro 15, you don't have to wait for the future: you can touch it, right here and right now.
Beauty that inspires
Hewn from solid metal, the thin and light ZenBook Pro 15 is a masterpiece of design and engineering. Its elegant looks and sophisticated finish hint at the awesome power within, without shouting about it. Let ZenBook Pro 15 be your inspiration.
Say hello to the intelligent touchpad
ScreenPad™ is an exciting new way to work with your laptop. It's an interactive display with helpful functions that intelligently adapt to match whatever you're doing, making it easier and quicker to multitask and get things done. It can change functions automatically when you switch apps, and you can create your own shortcuts. You can also extend your Windows desktop onto ScreenPad™!
Screen Extender mode
Screen Extender mode turns ScreenPad™ into a powerful multitasking partner. You can extend your laptop's screen onto ScreenPad™, giving you a dual display in one device. Use it to keep an eye on your social media or email, or as a handy preview screen — the possibilities are endless!
Packed with state-of-the-art components, ZenBook Pro 15 is built to handle anything you can throw at it without a fuss. It's capable of shaming many desktops, and its high-performance processor, ultrafast storage and gaming-grade graphics let you blitz through the most demanding tasks faster than ever before. ZenBook Pro 15 will never keep you waiting.
ZenBook Pro 15 is available with an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 hexa-core processor: it's the first-ever Intel mobile CPU with six cores and 12 threads, outperforming the previous generation for incredibly smooth and responsive multitasking. This amazing processor takes mobile computing to a new level, giving you performance beyond your wildest imagination.
ZenBook Pro 15 uses up to the latest gaming-grade NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 GPU for graphics performance that's nearly twice as fast as a GeForce GTX 950M. This DirectX® 12-compatible graphics monster delivers all the horsepower you need for even the most graphics-intensive tasks, such as 3D rendering or 4K UHD video playback, and flawless gaming visuals. Whether you're a designer, a developer or a gamer, you'll always enjoy the best possible graphics performance with ZenBook Pro 15.
4K UHD Resolution
Our best looking display ever
The NanoEdge 4K UHD ultraslim-bezel display on ZenBook Pro 15 is truly awe-inspiring, with pin-sharp detail and bright, vivid colors for more lifelike images. It's gorgeous for everyday use, and is PANTONE® validated with factory-calibrated color accuracy, making it a dream for graphics professionals.
More vivid than ever
To display the most vivid, most realistic colors possible, ZenBook Pro 15 supports an exceptionally wide color gamut with 100% Adobe RGB and 132% sRGB coverage. The Adobe RGB color space is the preferred choice of creative professionals for its increased range of possible colors, and makes images on ZenBook Pro 15 look simply stunning.
More accurate colour
The built-in ASUS Calibration Technology on ZenBook Pro 15 provides color-accuracy tuning and uniformity compensation to make things easy when it's time to recalibrate the display's brightness and color consistency. And with its impressively low Delta E value, you can be sure the colors you're seeing are accurate.
Touchscreen with ASUS Pen support
With ZenBook Pro 15 and the ASUS Pen you can really let your creativity flow. The ASUS Pen can detect even the most minute pressure variations — in 1,024 steps from 10g all the way up to 300g. It also exceeds the industry accuracy standard, so you can hold it at angles of up to 45° without affecting the quality and placement of the lines you draw. With the ASUS Pen — or any other active stylus — you can jot down your thoughts, annotate diagrams or sketch out your creative ideas in an intuitive way with a natural, responsive feel.
Incredible sound, by Harman Kardon
To equip ZenBook Pro 15 with unsurpassed audio performance, the ASUS Golden Ear team joined forces with audiophile specialists Harman Kardon to produce the next generation of ASUS SonicMaster audio technology. ZenBook Pro 15 delivers the most incredible sound you've ever heard on a laptop.
A comprehensive set of high-performance I/O ports — including the latest Thunderbolt™ 3 — give ZenBook Pro 15 the ultimate, hassle-free connectivity for versatile flexibility whether you're in the office or on the road. And the integrated gigabit-class Wi-Fi lets gives you wired-equivalent network speeds — without the wires!
Searching for power outlets isn't a productive use of your time, so ZenBook Pro 15 uses a high-capacity battery and clever ASUS thermal engineering to give you all-day on-the-go autonomy. But when you do need to recharge, it shouldn't take forever: that's why the fast-charge technology in ZenBook Pro 15 lets you recharge to 60% capacity in just 49 minutes.
A laptop as powerful as ZenBook Pro 15 deserves an exceptional keyboard. The backlit keyboard is designed with extra-long key travel for comfortable, accurate typing. ScreenPad™ also works as a great touchpad that's cleverly engineered for maximum comfort and accuracy, with a glass covering for smooth control. It features palm-rejection technology for ease of use, and supports multi-touch gestures and handwriting input. Accessing your ZenBook Pro 15 couldn't be easier or more secure, thanks to Windows Hello technology and the fingerprint sensor built into the touchpad. Now there's no need to type in your password every time to log in — a single touch is all it takes!
- Spec may different by region or model.
- Unless otherwise stated, data read and write speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- One heat pipe is located on top of the motherboard underneath the keyboard, and is not visible when the base of the laptop is opened.
- As measured by SYSmark* 2014 SE comparing 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-8950HK vs. 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7820HK.
- In Cinebench R15 tests, ZenBook Pro 15 performed 1.32x faster than a rival laptop powered by an Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ processor, and 1.30x faster than the previous ZenBook Pro model with an Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor.
- Average tested result: Delta-E < 1.5, +/- 0.3.
- Tested in an anechoic chamber with the microphone 25cm away from the laptop.
- Unless otherwise stated, claimed Wi-Fi speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS in August 2016 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook Pro 15 UX580GDX, Intel® Core™ i7-8750H, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, display brightness set to 60%, battery saving mode. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- ScreenPad™ Apps interface may differ from illustration.